Saturday, November 8, 2008

Expired Herbal Tea


ITEM: Ayurveda Renewal Brew Herbal Tea

DESCRIPTION: "A fragrant tea made from herbs and flowers. Enjoy a great tasting brew created especially for your dosha with a blend to help cool the emotions and restore wellbeing (sic)."

INGREDIENTS: Peppermint leaves (Folia Menthae Pip.), Lemon Grass (Herba Andropogonis), Rose Petals (Flores Rosae), Rose Buds, Elder Flowers (Flores Sambuci), Cardamon Fruits (Fructus Cardamoni).

Made in Germany. Packed in the UK.

CONDITION: Expired on November 2001. Bottle is extremely dusty.

USABILITY: Well, it is expired. So: DO NOT CONSUME. Can be used as decoration though. Maybe even as potpourri. But what do I know, since I never opened it and don't dare to now.

PRICE: RM150


THE STORY: Someone in the office gave it to me. Since I'm not big on herbal stuff or even ayurveda, I left it lying around for ages. Later, I saw that it was expired. Then I also realised that colleague had given it to me AFTER it had expired. Made me wonder what I ever did to her to deserve such a gift.




No comments: