Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dolphin Keychain


ITEM: Animated wind-up Dolphin keychain

CONDITION: Fair, a little dusty, metal chain a little rusty.

USABILITY: Functions well as both keychain and wind-up toy.

PRICE: RM60


THE STORY: I bought this at Changi Airport in Singapore some years ago. I have never used it as a keychain, but have always picked it up and opened it to watch the dolphins swim, whenever I got bored. These toys used to be hot items at one time, but I think they're no longer as popular or as readily available anymore. So, grab it! What are you waiting for? Watch the video below for a demonstration of how it works. (The music you hear in the video does not come from the keychain; I added it as background music)



1 comment:

Judie said...

Hey, dude - do you ever sell any of these items? :D

Well done on the video - that would have taken you probably 3 years on a pc! hahahahaha

I took a video today - it's on my blog. Did a slide show too. Maybe one day i'll have time to take a course or something. ;D